Reflection means acknowledging your current capacity to contribute.
- What are the things you are capable of?
- What are you expecting to achieve in volunteering?
- What are the things you cared about?
- How much of your time can you invest in volunteering?
Seek means and opportunities to realize your goals in volunteering.
- Hover your mouse pointer to the “Volunteer” at the top of the home page.
- Search for the “Volunteer Opportunities” tab and click it.
- You can search according to keyword, location, category or organization.
- Select on any position title that piques your interest and check on the details regarding its requirements, the amount of time for commitment and the application procedures.
To finalize your commitment in volunteering, you need to reach out through the contact details you have researched prior.
- Prepare your updated resume and references
- Follow the indicated instructions about how to contact stated on the poision description.
- In case of any questions, clarifications and other concerns, contact the person.
If you haven’t found what you are looking for, then don’t let discouragement gets the best of you.
Be flexible enough to adapt to a certain position that doesn’t meet all your set criteria. There will be new opportunities that will be posted daily so it is highly suggested to check on updates from time to time.