There is nothing more satisfying than a hearty, meaty sandwich. With a preparation time of just ten minutes and a cook time of just ten minutes, you can be enjoying your very own Philly cheese steak sandwich in your own home, made just how you like it, without having to go to Subway and stand in line.
4 Hoagie Rolls of choice
1 lb flank steak, sliced thin
1 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
½ large onion, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced (and any other desired toppings)
4 slices muenster cheese (or another favorite cheese)
1. Turn oven on to broil on high.
2. In a large saute pan, heat 1 Tablespoons olive oil and add in onions and peppers.
3. Take your thinly sliced flank steak, and add salt and pepper to it.
4. When onions are almost caramelized, add in flank steak, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Saute for another minute or two until meat is browned.
6. Cut hoagies, and spray with coconut oil or cooking spray.
7. Put on cookie sheet and broil 1-2 minutes to crisp them up, and lightly brown them.
8. Remove from oven, and put meat and sauted onions and peppers onto hoagie, top with cheese.
9. Return to broiler, and broil until cheese melts (About a minute).
10. Serve hot!
For more recipes like this one, visit eazypeazymealz.com.