Some of the most popular goodies are M&M’s and Oreos. What if I told you there was a recipe that included both of those delectable treats held together inside a cookie? When I found this recipe, I simply couldn’t resist! It’s simple and to the point, and in less than 60 minutes you can be trying these for yourself.
½ Cup Unsalted Butter Melted
1 Large Egg
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
1 Tablespoon Vailla Extract
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
18 Oreo Cookies, Coarsly Chopped
About ½ Cup M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with sluminum foil and spray with cooking spray – set aside.
2. Add an egg to your melted butter – make sure you’ve let the butter cool off before adding the egg so it doesn’t cook. Add brown sugar and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
3. Add flour and stir until just combined. Stir in oreos.
4. Turn batter out into prepared pan smoothing the top with a spatula. Evenly sprinkle M&M’s over the top, lightly pressing them down with your fingers or spatula.
5. Bake for 20 – 22 minutes, or until desired consistency. Allow to cool before slicing in to bars (if you can wait that long!). Bars will keep at room temperature for one week.
For more recipes like this one, visit averiecooks.com.