The two main food groups of a starving university student typically include Mac and Cheese and Pizza. Why? Simply because time and money are always an issue. What if I told you, you could make your very own pizza pockets in just half an hour with just three main ingredients – with the opportunity to individualize it to your own taste? Here is a quick and easy recipe for your very own home made pizza pockets!
12 dinner rolls
2 Cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Cup of pizza sauce
1. Preheat the over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out each dinner roll flat, maintaining it’s circular shape, and lay them out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Spoon a small amount of pizza sauce on to each roll. Top with a small amount of shredded cheese.
4. Fold the dough over the toppings, pinches the edges together. Try to avoid any holes in your dough, as the cheese will melt out and you will lose your cheese.
5. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before serving – serve warm.
The best part of this recipe? You can add green peppers, onions, even pepperoni and make them all your own! For more recipes like this one, visit sixsistersstuff.com.