Holiday dinners, luncheons and potlucks all seem to have one thing in common – Dips! This Christmas Tree Pull Apart is an incredibly easy way to put a festive spin on traditional garlic bread recipes, in a pull apart style that makes it easy to serve, and dip.
1 Can of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
4-Ounces, or half of a regular 8-Ounce brick, of Cream Cheese
1 Cup of Shredded mozzarella
2 Tablespoons of Butter
1 Clove of Garlic, minced very fine
3 Tablespoons of freshly chopped Basil and Rosemary
1 Cup of warmed Marinara Sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lay pizza dough on a work surface and stretch to a 10 x 15 inch size. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 36 equal squares.
3. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese with shredded cheese and mix well.
4. Add one tablespoon of the cheese mixture to each dough square. Wrap dough around filling and make a ball, ensuring your seal all of the edges.
5. Place dough balls on a cookie sheet n a Christmas tree pattern. Bake for 15 – 17 minutes, or until golden brown. and then brush with butter while warm and sprinkle with herbs. You can even add extra shredded cheese and parmesan to taste.
6. Serve warm with marinara sauce.
For more recipes like this one, visit eclecticrecipes.com.