What student doesn’t enjoy tacos? What if I told you, you could make them quickly, and easily, using Frito’s corn chips, the University student staple. A blog has it all figured out, with so many different ways to add your own spice to the recipe. Ready in just half an hour or less, baked in your oven.
1 lb Ground Beef
1 pkg your favorite Taco Seasoning
2/3 Cup of Water
Chili Cheese Corn Chips (as a bottom layer, to taste and crunch)
1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
½ Cup of Milk
8 – 12 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Toppings as desired
1. Brown ground beef and prepare as taco meat according to the seasoning package (using water).
2. Pour enough Fritos into a 9 x 9 pan to cover the bottom.
3. Top with taco meat.
4. Combine soup and milk in a sauce pan and heat through until smooth.
5. Top taco meat with cheese sauce.
6. Top with shredded cheese (8 oz to 12 oz depending on the level of cheesiness desired).
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
8. Serve over lettuce, or scoop with chips, and with desired toppings.